When it’s time to contract a reputable tree service company in Nashville, most people know the obvious. Make sure the company is qualified, professional and is great at customer service. But sometimes there are some things that are less obvious, such as proper insurance and class codes. It’s important to do your research. Not only are reputable companies important for a good experience, but it also keeps you from unnecessary hassle. Here are some things to look for when hiring the tree service company.
- The tree service company should be properly class coded (code # 0106) within their Workers’ Compensation for tree trimming work. Other class codes for landscaping, etc. are not the same and can have legal and liable ramifications. In the event the company hired is not properly class-coded and there is a problem during tree work, the homeowner is at risk for liability.
- The tree service company must also have general liability for insurance.
- If the job is over $25,000, the company also needs to be licensed as a general contractor.
- The tree service company should also be a certified arborist.
- Make sure the company will provide a written estimate.
- The company should be willing to answer any and all questions.
- A great quality in a tree service company’s customer service is follow-ups after completion to make sure their customers are happy.
- The tree service company should always show up to work on time.
- The company keeps a clean environment and picks up after their work is completed.
- The company is both polite and respectful.
If you have any questions about any of these points, the Parke Company is readily available to answer all of your questions. Not only does the Parke Company have years of experience, but they also meet all qualifications listed above, including insurance and class codes. The Parke Company services all of Nashville and Middle Tennessee. To schedule a service (including tree removal, stump grinding, fire wood and much more), call the Parke Company today at (615) 405-6548.